My next project an electric motor powered longboard.
Bill of Materials for this project (Prices as at Jan 2014)
- Single Motor Mechanical Electric Longboard Kit USD223
- Turnigy Aerodrive SK3-6364-245kv Brushless Outrunner Motor USD70.68
- HobbyKing 150A High Performance Brushless Car ESC USD68.99
- ZIPPY Flightmax 5000mAh battery X 2 USD31.99 each
- HXT4mm Battery Harness 14AWG for 2 Packs in Series USD2.43
- HXT 4mm Gold Connector with Protector (10pcs/set) USD4.44
- Netduino 2 Plus (may replace this with a Netduino) USD59.95
- Grove Base Shield V2 USD 8.90
- Grove Nunchuck Adaptor USD2.90
- Wireless Nunchuck NZD25.00
- Moose 9.5×42 Longboard Flush Mount Deck Green Stain NZ57
Initial trials of the Wireless Nunchuck have not been very positive. As the Netduino device starts the connection to the handset is dropped. Need to do some more investigation to see if I can get this to work otherwise I will have to use a wired Nunchuck.